Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 21, 2011

    Morn with the mac

    Shopping last night, bought an item and lost my entire wallet. Didn't feel that depress like I used to do. Probably because i've gotten quite accustomed to losing things and I know the chances of getting it back is like near zero, maybe 0.00001? Momsie refused to get a new wallet for me at the moment so like yeah, we shall see. Was googling for new wallet last night, have no idea what to get yet.
    I'm actually quite hungry now, skipped dinner last night and gonna do more of so. Quite certain that I've gain like at least 3 or so. Not really have the courage to step on the scale for the mo. But so, should I have cereals w milk for breakie or skip it. Gonna get sticks but need to wait for Momsie to wake up again because I'm totally cashless now.

    I can't wait to meet the girlies tnight.

    No comments: