Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 16, 2011

    Neverland

    So it was neverland for the night with Fel and the rest. We were planning to be at titanium but when I'm finally ready to leave the house, everyone was already on their way to neverland. But it was a good sleep for me all the way till 9pm last night. With no bad thoughts as disturbance. That's definitely a first. I've been getting so little sleep since school started. Now I'm feeling pretty energetic, so I guess I shall go wash up and start watching my dramas again. School has been sucking so much time off me. One more day till the dog Monday begins. Hate it, what's more assignments are piling up.

    So did I say it was white bar and soul on wed, mbs for some drinks on thurs, rebel on fri. I had a great time with my girls and this week Sue ann brought me to this teochew porridge place at havelock which was damn good, maybe it wasn't like damn damn good, but i still like it. Had it like twice this week already. Call us the gluttons.

    More and more of my face, because it's photobooth time


    Preparing to head to white bar i think

    This was thurs, school, home then town for shopping with fel.
    I love my nails and I wanna do the shattered nails collection, wanna get my nails done for cny. Have been googling for quite some time to have inspirations on what to paint on my nails. Any ideas?



    Goodnight, starting to feel sleepy again. What's wong with me?!

    No comments: