Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 22, 2011

    Fri night at zouk

    Got a lil tipsy with beer at white bar, martell at zouk and some whisky at zouk's members. The wanton noodles smell good up there. No no no, I'm gonna starve myself. Gonna try to be stick thin, kidding, i'll never be able to be stick thin.
    Wasn't really fantastic today, met my girls at cine after tuition. Heheheh yeah i'm teaching, what about it? I was so hoping that it was a girl so that I can turn her into a mini shermaine, how cute right? But sadly it's a boy, just like my brother. Sigh

    Anw I after froyo at cine, we went over to white bar then finally zouk. I really wanted to get dead drunk tonight because the thoughts are flooding back and I don't feel fine. My stomach is being a total bitch, my complexion like shit. I feel like I'm back to square one. Giving school a miss again tomorrow. I can't drag myself to prepare for school or anything, I rather sleep.
    Goodnight, cry myself to sleep

    No comments: