Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 02, 2011

    Cny's eve reunion dinner

    So my nails are done, lashes are done too. All prep up for the cny that I'm not really hyped for, just excited to be able to wear my new clothes and all. The fact is I kinda hate visiting, it makes me gain weight which isn't something good for me but anyway bought glitters to diy my own nails so incase like on the 2nd or 3rd day my nail polish just decides to peel off, I can do my nails myself, can't wait. Yesterday was liquid fourty, mono room, watching sue ann eat supper at makansutra and finally nana. I was pretty tipsy when I slumped myself onto my bed but still it was a good night.

    Waiting for steamboat to be ready now, I starved myself for the whole day so I wouldn't eat more than usual today. Waiting and waiting, I think I'm dying of hunger alr. Gonna coop myself in my room watching dramas till dinner is ready then I'm gonna dig innnnn.
    Anw, I'm still thinking if we should party tonight, we shall see.
    Happy cny's eve everyone........



    No comments: