Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 27, 2011

    Bad night

    Just fell asleep for less than an hour while doing my biz stats assignment, I had this horrible nightmare again. I think I'm just not having enough sleep that I'm having all this nightmares and all. I wanted to scream but i didn't. I've decided to give school a miss, stay home to complete my assignment, go give tuition, go over to the wake, home then it would be another. We shall see if everything works out fine tomorrow.

    One outfit is oos, how? That means I've to go shopping again. Not again right? I'm getting sick of heading out and then home but not being able to get the right clothes or anything. Anyway I'm in need of a perfect party night. Too much has been on my mind
    At zouk after meeting Fel at kaylie in town. If I didn't remember wrongly it's during xmas period.
    Back later or maybe tomorrow. Gonna start on my conclusion, I need to complete it fast

    Anyway we didn't get to go to USS today which was quite sad because we were all so hyped up for it already. First was that I had to stay in school to complete our assignments and the weather was such a spoiler. Hopefully after cny, the weather must be good then

    No comments: