Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 10, 2011

    Xmas eve

    Monday blues, I was so tired this morning when I dragged myself out of bed because it's one of my favourite lesson. But all I did in lectures was to space out. First I was late and it started pouring and all. What a start to the day to dampen my mood. I'm feeling a bit hungry now and I'm gonna cook cup noodles for myself because I'm too lazy to think of what to cook. Still trying to get all my songs into my macbook and my phone is giving me problems because i've to add everyone on bbm again. Gonna start on our project tomorrow, so this is what I call "dog days are back" Sigh, I really can't wait for holidays! 

    Anw my weekend was good. I spent time with the girls and all as usual. So much for "we're definitely not gonna party tonight" We ended up at 4 places on Fri night. Two pubs then soul and lastly nana. Sat was steamboat with the girls, finally, have been craving for it for weeks. White bar after that and finally zouk for dash berlin! The music was good but the crowd was a total turnoff. Orchard K after that, had breakie and finally went home. Collapsed onto my bed. Haven't been getting a good rest and I really need some. What's more tomorrow will be a long day in school. I really love my bed a lot. 
    Alright gonna go find some food to satisfy my tummy. I want the weekends to come now. 

    Xmas eve at soul! Growing to like trance more and more. I don't know when was the last time I stepped into phuture and really enjoyed the music and all. Always at zouk and velvet nowadays. But those music are good what. 
    Wasn't long before I could feel the alcohol kicking in. Reasons to party was it was xmas eve! See those champagne bottles behind, when Fel and I saw them, we thought they were real and we really shock because we already had more than enough bottles on our table. 
    Hahaha cannot stop laughing at her expression. 
    Merry xmas, I love xmas. White christmas. 

    I'll never be the same again. And I've never told you everything that I wanted to say 

    No comments: