Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 06, 2011

    Ladies night

    I gave the first ladies night of the year a miss yesterday. I know that if I partied with my friends, I wouldn't be able to wake up for school and all and I wanna do well for this sem. But actually today's lesson was kinda redundant, because we did it so many times in foundation and by attending and listening to the lecture, it actually made us more confused and we rather do it our own way. I'm so annoyed by my sleeping pattern this couple of night, I fall asleep for a few hours, wake up to pee then I can't seem to fall asleep anymore. That really suck and I'll be like some zombie for the entire morning. I really need to get some sleeping pills or some pills that makes your muscle relax or something so that you can sleep better. I need my life back. Can't even drag myself to go out to meet my friends after school because I'll be so damn tired. I can't wait for holidays to come again. I wanna partyyyyy. 

    On a higher not, while I was sleeping, Mom left me a facebook message that Daddy is gonna get me a macbook. Hehehe, so I woke up to a pleasant surprise. And I'm still deciding between torch or bold 9780. It's like a 50-50 liking thing. Which makes it very hard for me to decide. 

    Okay gonna go photocopy all the practice questions for financial accounting and try to attempt them, i'm a changed person. I can't wait for the weekends to come so I can leave school work aside. Should I party on Fri? Mmm, why must we have school on Sat, that's like one of the worst thing that could ever happen. 

    Wed night at Zirca with the girls. I'm starting to like zirca more ever since the first time i've been there. Always hated rebel and all till recently. Me and the girls are almost always there every ladies night. 
    Fel, we need to go for cny shopping! 
    Macy came after awhile and she was already so tipsy when she came that it was really funny. Miss that girl, we must party again soon before your school starts! 
    Kaylie, Fel, Macy. 

    If school hasn't started. I might be at zirca last night but sigh, have to make sacrifices. 
    Feel like getting my nails done later but well I think it's drizzling. 

    No comments: