Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 04, 2011

    Soul's soft launch.

    As usual, I just woke up from my afternoon nap again. Hoping that I'll be able to fall asleep again tonight, hopefully, after sleeping for like more than 5 hours already. I was trying to stay awake after Georgy fetched us home just now but my head was throbbing like mad and before I knew it, I was already in dreamland. Momsie wants me to get a job because she knows that I'm gonna sleep my life away if this goes on. Too tired to go out after school, then all I do is just sleep and sleep. Hmm, maybe I shall consider. I'm actually still feeling very sleepy now, just had a heavy lunch because I fell asleep before I managed to eat my lunch this early afternoon. That is how tired I am. Got my clothes from Jovene today and I'm probably going shopping and all on Thurs.

    So as you know my countdown for new year at soul was good. Then on new year itself, met Fel and Sue Ann at town for coffee, we were already at coffee club having our drinks and snacks. But somehow we ended up at filter members club, then aura afterwards. Must really thank my friends with me everytime I party. 

    18th Dec 

    Went for soul's soft launch with Fel, the girls and the rest. Met her in town first before meeting the rest. 
    Glad that Rachel managed to make it too. 

    The music there is good. I've no idea when I've taken a liking to trance. It's been ages since I step into the dancefloor of any clubs. All we do is the moment we enter, we will just be by the table drinking and talking. Actually I kinda prefer things like that then squeezing in the dancefloor right?

    I think I went over to nana for awhile after that. It's been weeks since I've been there too. Now that school has started, no idea when would be the next time I'll be at nana. 

    No comments: