Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 03, 2011

    Day 1 for school

    Day 1 for school already make me feel like a zombie, I couldn't even drag myself out of bed until Jovene called me and I was like okay time to wake up. How sucky right? Gonna have to endure 2 more months of such, can't wait for this sem to be over. 
    I wanna eat crystal jade xlb buffet steamboat, a lot of food that I wanna eat. I wanna go shopping for new year clothes first, can't wait to meet the girls! 
    Alright I just woke up from my nap and I'm still very sleepy, I shall keep the rest of the exhaustion for tonight so that I can sleep early. Keeping my fingers cross please

    Someday after zouk, went down to zirca to meet the rest to continue the night as zouk was closed early 

    No comments: