Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 25, 2010

    Wed night at home

    I was pretty determined to stay home tonight but as more texts and calls came in, my decisions started to sway but I still managed to rest myself on my bed so I won't get up, choose an outfit, get on my heels and flag for a cab down to zouk/rebel/butter or something. No I'm probably gonna stay home this entire week to study for my exams. My CA results served as a wake up call, if I don't get an average of B for all my modules, I'm gonna be really devastated because that means I can't get into my desired uni and I don't wanna enrol into rmit or uol. I know it's a bit too early to say for everything but as for now, that's my goal. No doubt I miss Nana but still I'm gonna stay home this week. I think. What's more, classmates say if I party this week, they don't wanna see me studying with them anymore. Even the usual hardccore party people could stop partying for exams, why not me? I'm cutting down on parties and all the dramas. Yes I will. 

    Have fun all the people partying today. I know almost the whole world is at Phuture. Party hard for me guys. Xxxxxx
    Love you all, gonna wash off my makeup and head to bed for a few hours before waking up to do my work. 

    Wanted to photobooth with Dad' mac and he brought it out. Annoying much 
    I'm already comfortably lying on my bed preparing to zonk out. The weather's been pretty chilly lately. Gonna wear my cardigan to sleep. So warm and nice, I like this feeling 
    Just as I finished taking all the pictures. The fam is back with the mac. But can't really be bothered with it. Gonna talk to the Mom for awhile. She forgot to get my electrical toothbrush for me. I wanna exfoliate my face. Mommy I need it to exfoliate my faceeeeee
    This is what I'm doing most of the time when I'm home. 
    Goodnight, shall see if I can fall asleep. My friends say if I sleep now, the world's probably coming to and end because since when I sleep at 1244? I'll show you how amazing I am tonight. Listening to club remixes to bed

    No comments: