Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 29, 2010

    Get back to the old days

    I know I'm supposed to be studying and memorising my mpo notes but I took about 15 mins out to type this. I ought to be given a break too right? What is worst is that I'm feeling really sleepy now because I haven't been sleeping much for the weekends. I need to blame myself for heading out to party, no self-discipline, but just a few words from my friend and I'll be walking out flagging for a cab down to one of our usual party place. So.......... I really have no idea how to get rid of this habit too. But I will try. 

    So for the entire day I was trying to recall my night. Chilled and had drinks at velvet with Macy, Felicia and the rest. Alternating between zouk, phuture and winebar every now and then. Finally settled at phuture. Went over to nana after that. I always like to be at nana after partying, be it to sober myself up or get myself even more drunk. Bumped into so many familiar faces last night, but thank god, I was able to remain sober and not embarrass myself. I had a fun night with them and of course our super lambos, jaggerbombs and the sour plum shots which is a must! 

    Preparing for Mom's birthday dinner a few weeks back. When my hair was still really long. I'm getting used to my shorter and healthier hair now. Finally gonna get my hair done after the semester exams. I hope I pass everything then to hell with school till 2011. Keeping my fingers cross 

    Was playing with my nude lip colour 
    Goodnight, have a good rest everyone. My stomach is giving me a lot of problems now because it is being a bitch. Gonna walk down to the nearest shop to get a pack to tide me through the night. Someone please keep me awake 

    No comments: