Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 21, 2010

    Lounge

    As usual, I'm always lazing at home on a Sun. Actually told myself to head out with the fam, but I was too tired after my long night at Phuture and Neverland. My plans are just getting more and more impromptu nowadays. Anyway I jerked out of bed this morning to find myself literally screaming at the nightmare I just had and I wanted to break down immediately. Just felt like shit and wanna stay under my covers all day. This sucks, because I have no idea what was really happening. All I know was I just had a few horrible dreams, trying to differentiate reality from the illusions and my stomach was being a total bitch. When life goes down, it goes all the way down for me. Just gonna bury my head in my books later because sem exams are coming in a few days time. Gonna check the portal to see when we have to go to school next week. Can't wait for holidays to start, although there isn't much to do, but I might just fly off for the weekends because I can't stand being in this depressing island any longer. 

    Three more days of school before the study break comes, exams then term break. 3 more days, just have to endure 3 more days of school. I feel so sick of school, sick of everything in life. Can't wait to be happy but when will that be? Must stop being depress. I must stop. 
    Back later or when I feel like it with halloween pictures. Probably. 

    Out with Mich 




    See you. 

    No comments: