Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 28, 2010

    Burn muthafuckers burn

    Just burn in hell. 
    Why is the world such a tormenting cycle that friends and I've to get dead drunk every alternate nights just to feel better but to find ourselves feeling worst than that the next day. Yesterday night wasn't my turn, it was a dear friend. I wish you luck but that's about all I can say. I'm sorry to whoever was there after. Not anymore, I was surprised and didn't expect anything like this at all. But humans are just not contented with whatever they have. So maybe till then. Just had a bowl of instant noodles cooked by the maid, feeling my world spinning like mad, so full and contented. Happy when I eat, but will regret tomorrow afternoon or morn because eating means gaining weight, now all I can do is wash my face, get rid of all traces of makeup and fall into bed. Probably will cry myself to sleep, that's why i've been doing for more than a year. If any of you manage to catch this post then good for you, i'm only letting this up for less than 24hrs. When i'm awake later, totally sober, I think I would delete this post. A dear friend with me now, I hope you will be happy. Life is fair, it just isn't time, when it's time you will know, don't feel so bad about everything and anything that's happening to you. No rights to say anything but I wish you would be happy. I'm having aqualung-lost put on replay now for the morn, it's a nice tune to be healing the lost souls out there. Wish you luck. 

    Oh yeah to sidetrack, Macy and I were such kind souls at Nana just now. We found some clutch in the toilet and we returned it to the owner, she was so thankful and didn't let us go back to our table till she sees us finishing the drinks that they insisted on getting. Even planned to meet us at zoukout. See you guys there then. Gonna head to the toilet then to bed. See you all in a few hours time. Hope I won't fail my exams. 

    No comments: