Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 12, 2010

    Early mornings

    No idea why it's been like that for a few weeks already, every morning I'll wake up like at least three times before i'll finally be awake. Without the help of an alarm, I'll wake up at let's say 8, then 10, then maybe 1 or 2 then i'll see if I still wanna sleep. Or if I still have school. This is my second time awake, gonna lie for awhile longer before getting up to prepare for school. Biz english lectures today, haven't been attending lessons regularly this week, because I just felt
     like laying in bed all day, like yesterday, something was so wrong with my mood that I left after about 30 mins into class. What's more was that I was late for half an hour already. But just can't stand people ruining my day.

    Might head over to Cheryl's bbq at her place before heading to zouk if time allows later. 

    Nana quite some time back with Nic, Andric and all. 
    Camelia 

    I spent my evening looking through photos and am very determined to start on my diet plan for real. So we shall see whether I stick to it. I love food so I might just stay fat and die. 
    Printed out the past intakes paper but right after I stapled everything together, I started feeling depress and just lay in bed, whining about life to my friends on the phone before finally falling asleep. Life sucks, bye.

    No comments: