Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 22, 2010

    A taste of halloween


    Threw some random posts back to get halloween photos up because it's way backdated already. I was thinking of continue doing notes for mpo since the exams are just around the corner which is like in a week's time? But migraine is affecting me so badly now so I thought maybe I would just snuggle in bed with a book first. Thinking of not going to school tomorrow as well because we leave early everyday to study and I'm always late, so basically I'm in school for no longer than an hour and then we're off. So I don't really see the point in rushing to school. Oh yea, CA results were released today, surprised that I aced my business math but well for the other two modules, we shall see what I can do about it. Failed nothing thou, which is good. Just my fair share of daily rantings. I think I should just take a nap before waking up to revise my work again. Mmm, we shall see. As for now i'll let my thoughts run in my mind to myself. Maybe I'll run to my personal online space. Need somewhere to breathe. 

    30th Oct 

    Sat afternoon was spent in school though as usual, I left early. 
    Home to get ready to head out to meet the girls, though the plans didn't really go as planned but well I still had fun with everyone 
    First stop was Klapson boutique hotel for this ed hardy event cum halloween party. Everyone was really dressed to the theme and it was fun seeing the different outfit, makeups and all. Beats squeezing with everyone in the clubs. 
    With Mich and Pauline 

    By the time we made our way to the washroom, both of us were already pretty tipsy 
    So when all of us were high, to Rebel it was 
    On our way, can't wait to party with them there
    Met up with Felicia there 
    And Keef too. 
    Partied at Rebel for a lil while before heading down to Zouk to look for Cheryl and all. Was too tipsy to take any pictures by then. So this was my halloween. Pauline was already saying that she's gonna prepare for halloween way beforehand. No more last minute preparation

    No comments: