Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 07, 2010

    Henderson wave to Zirca

    Been pretty caught up with school, chilling out and definitely hanging out on my bed. I zonked out at 3am last night after catching less than 8 hours of sleep for 2 days. Been sleeping at 8am in the morning and waking up at 1pm either for school or my body just tells me to be up. Pretty sucky, just got up at 11am just now. I feel quite healthy and I haven't been hitting the clubs this week. With the exception of some wine at the pump room on Thurs and Nana on Fri. Nana was totally unexpected, was gonna head for supper or just home after movie, but you know, sometimes we just got the partying feel. 

    My maid just cooked lunch for me, maggie mee. I love the korean maggi noodles. So gonna slurp all of it up after this, continue watching the last bit of Nikita. 
    Anw I feel so depress now, I slept feeling depressed and wake up feeling depressed too. How miserable of my life right? That's me presenting to you all the real me. 

    I've so much to say but all I would say is ............................................... and ........................................
    Till then xoxo 

    17th Sep 

    Vivo and Henderson wave to prepare for our bbg's birthday surprise by her very sweet boyfr. He took the efforts to plan this like months back and make sure everything goes the way he wants it to. So that Mich would have a nice birthday celebrated with all her friends. 
    Caught her unexpected, caught up with a few of the girls as well. 

    Look at the cute D that I made. Think I'm quite creative 
    I think it's my birthday. Hahahaha 

    Sel

    Writing wishes for her. This makes me remember the board that I got years back, filled with pictures 
    Michelleeee, I wanna drink Koi later. So much to tell youuuuuu 


    So this is almost everyone there and I think it should be everyone. No mood to think about anything now.
    Headed to Zirca for Cy's birthday after that. I actually do have some photos in my phone, and I don't even know how it got there. But well, I'm just too lazy to transfer the photos so we shall see if I'm gonna be not lazy soon and get them up here. 

    No comments: