Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 24, 2010

    Having always be my baby-david cook. I downloaded this song again after the whole group of us spent the night at Chris's place. When almost everyone were asleep apart from maybe Beelay and I. She played this song on her ipod through the sound system, at that hour, looking out of the window panes of Robertson Quay, watching the rising sun, I totally wanna revived that now. 

    Feeling really emotional and depressed now. Again, yes I know again. Logged out of msn which is what I won't do when I'm home. My fingers just moved the mouse and the cursor over the sign out button and there I'm off. So meanwhile I'm only accompanied by music and skype. Doing my notes for mpo. I need some peace. How I wish time could be rewind. 

    It's been long. 

    No comments: