Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 03, 2010

    Randoms

    Sipping soya milk, trying to work on my business math assignment, which is sucking my brain juices dry, but still not letting them off. Tonight, I'm pretty determined not to sway, not to shop online, do this and that. I need to do my math assignment. The deadline is on Thurs. So I really have to at least complete most of it by tonight or maybe complete it so that Jovene and compile everything. Time is running out, tick tock, tick tock. But look what I'm doing now? Fail right? I know, like major fail kinda situation. Sigh, I just can't concentrate on my work. 

    I still have so much updates to catch up before posting up halloween pictures and all. But right, I'm just too lazy to catch up with the other updates because I've to hunt for the right dates and files in my laptop and all the folders in my laptop are in chaos. Just like my life, in total chaos. This sucks right? Yeah whatever, I know you all don't care. So meanwhile I'll just post stupid random pictures that I took with my webcam. My best buddy whenever I'm bored at home, when there's no new episodes of gossip girl, vampire diaries or nikita. Can you all introduce me some new dramas to watch so I can kill time at home. You know life in sg is sooooo boring. I can't wait for the holidays, I really need to fly off. Get away from this miserable island. I actually don't mind doing it alone if the others can't make it. We shall see. 

    I was trying to get a nice shot of my nails because I really love those matte nails, but I end up looking like one retard young girl trying to act cute. Ikr 
    And I think I'm really cool now. Hahahahaha oh shit, what's wrong with me now. Posting all this retarded photos up. For entertainment purposes 


    This one was probably taken like 10 mins ago. Look at those horrendous eyebags, it's up for sale now. Anyone wanna buy?
    Ok, byeeeee. 

    No comments: