Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 26, 2010

    Goodnight kiss

    Written half of my mpo notes. Another stay home night for me with my books after meeting the usuals to study at holland v's coffee bean. Something to be happy for tomorrow because I'm probably gonna collect my beats earphones, the bad thing is the red one is not available anymore! The red one is really damn pretty but well, shall settle for the black one. Laying in bed with my mpo notes, gonna start memorising for real this time. I've no time to party or whatever this week. Maybe I could take some time out for dinner or coffee with a couple of friends then I've to rush to meet my books. How great can life get like that? Can't wait for 2nd Dec, I shall see my party people again by then. So if I'm going for zoukout, I can't waittttt. Afrojack, Tiesto and David Guetta. Aren't you all excited. I kinda miss fam lunch. I wanna head out to somewhere nice for brunch tomorrow, but we shall see if momsie or the maid is cooking. Gonna bury my head in my notes for now. Half an hour then I'm gonna hit the sacks. Really tired and hungry now. 
    Goodnight xoxo. 


    Nana quite some time back. I can't even remember how many weeks ago or what was this. But well. 
    Matthias was there as well. Headed to Nana after Mango. This explains the flush of redness on my face after drinking. Get red really easily nowadays. 
    Bumped in Gerald there too. Nana after examssssss. 
    It's too late to apologise. 

    No comments: