Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 09, 2010

    Phuture

    Falling in and out of sleep last night and was called out of bed by the fam at 12am to sing a birthday song for momsie. Woke up with flushed red face and I can only feel the heat around me. How to even take pictures in that state but we still did. Kinda refused to take any medication at first because I know how much it would hurt my throat with those pills. But was forced to in the end. Recovered without even getting any extra sleep, but I'm still feeling the after effects, like the drowsiness, slight chilly feeling and all. Thank god the fever didn't take that long to recover because I need to prepare to head out soon with the fam for momsie's birthday dinner. Gonna spent my day off from school being sick and with the fam. No one cares anyway, how miserable 

    Then again, dog life after dinner because I've to finish my part for the biz english group assignment before I can concentrate on revisions on my exams though I know that I would not really have the mood to do so. But well well. 
    Seeya later when I'm back. Xoxo 

    Sept 29

    Supposed to be the last day of partying before school starts. But you know how some special occasions just calls for a little celebrating here and there so all of us still ends up hitting the clubs every week. 

    I miss partying with the girls. 
    Was pretty tipsy for the entire night that I didn't even know there were pictures taken. 
    This was when we were still sober. 

    Definitely still 
    I think we were starting to get a little tipsy. After Cheryl, Rachel and the rest came 

    I totally disappeared by then hahahaha. 
    I was totally laughing my ass off at the text and bbm I was sending out that night. 
    Really can't stand myself at times. 
    Dragged them to nana after that then head to thomson for supper with Georgy too. Can't wait to party again or go overseas with them. It's gonna be funnnnnn 
    I think that was the start to the end. 
    You will never understand 

    No comments: