Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 14, 2010

    Endless

    This marks the end of my weekend. Got out of bed with a massive hangover, so bad that I couldn't even walk out of the bathroom. I was already nursing a hangover yesterday afternoon, but somehow as it got better in the night, I ended up at Nana to meet Irwin, Gabe and all and also for Nic's birthday, I think everyone was pretty tipsy last night. Phuture on Fri with the girls and all, and that was once when almost everyone I went with disappeared and we didn't even know what happened to one another, all of us were pretty gone that night but well, we still had fun. But it is really not fun getting drunk two days in a row and then waking up with a hangover that massive that you would feel like dying. I've kinda grown out of that usual routine phase that happened to me during my previous holidays. And we had a booth at pit building for the FLB flea on Sat morning so you can imagine our hungover face, it was so bad that I kept wanting to puke for the entire day and I didn't feel like I was on earth at all. 

    I need to start my revision soon. My soon meaning later, 16 days more to our sem exams for three modules. Although it may seem like there's only three but they are all pretty heavy topics. Dread the thought of exams arriving. I really need a holiday, a getaway after all this. Think I've suffered too much from everything, I need a break. 

    Momsie says she's gonna head to the salon like next week or something so yay new hair colour and I'm thinking of chopping off a good few inches from my hair to healthier locks and probably shorter fringe? I still can't decide to stick to a darker brown or violet red. Tell me how?
    Alright till then, xoxo 


    Randoms founds of me and Carilyn at Holland v, we met at spize for supper if i'm not wrong before heading to coffeebean for coffee, music and books, and of course to talk. Chill night. I feel so disconnected from the electronic toys gadgets or whatever. Not really a gamer, but I decided to take along with the ds lite or what with me and I even realised that there's a camera. 
    Another random night at Tiong, I can't really remember how we landed there but we were two sick girls for the night 
    That explains the pale and listless look right?
    I'm so tired, gonna zonk out early again tonight. Have been sleeping a lot lately. Which is good. Because it's good for complexion, totally turning into a complexion freak, influenced by Pauline. Half the time I was at nana, we were bbm-ing and she was telling me not to drink so much because it's not good for complexion. What cute friends I have right. Love you guys.
    Byeeeeeee

    No comments: