Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 16, 2010

    Trance

    Finally got the songs I want downloaded and did a bit of biz math so I won't feel so guilty for not studying. Have been going home after school for quite sometimes already because I always feel so unwell. Iphone 4 or bb torch, I think I'll still stick with bb because I don't wanna give up bbm! Like I've said, it is already a part of me now.
    I'm feeling hungry and I wanna eat pizzas and pastas. But you know what, I'm gonna sleep my hunger away and save everything for lunch when I wake up. Sleep my migraine away at the same time.
    Anyway I'm thinking of chopping my fringe till that length in that photo but I know I'll look very young. Should I?
    Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

    No comments: