Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 05, 2010

    Air

    I'm bored and tired. 
    I think I should sleep soon and I think i'm gonna continue sleeping even if the sky falls on me tomorrow afternoon. 
    It's really annoying doing things just with the orangey night lights on. 
    I've to squint at the screen. 
    Mommy says they will fix it tomorrow, they said tomorrow two days back and till now it's still tomorrow. 
    This light makes the whole room so humid and it makes me tired too. 
    I wanna fly away from this sunny island to let's say Bkk? 
    I really enjoyed myself there. 
    Alright I wanna go vivo tomorrow, I don't know why but I just wanna go. 
    Hate that my blackberry battery life is at it's minimal now. 
    Hate to move my chair over so that I can get it charged. 
    I'm sucha lazy girl. 
    Well well, i'm going to shop this weekend. 
    Finally getting away from grabbing everything off the net. 
    Goodnight, I wanna sleep soon. 

    9th Jan 

    On the way to Phuture with Sel. 
    Once again, we were really late. 
    Not my fault this time. 
    Stayed at her place for like 3 hours or so before heading out 

    Everybody dance 
    I wanna get a new book 

    No comments: