Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 18, 2010

    Yiruma

    So i've been playing mahjong for consecutively two days and Weekiat is obviously obsessed with it. 
    Tell me 2pm play mahjong. 
    5pm then reach my place, very smart. 
    I'm too lazy to make my way to powerhouse tonight. 
    So nononono, i'm not going. 
    I'm so lazy to step out of my house but I'm being bored to death at home. 
    Just don't feel like slapping anything onto my face 
    But well i'm gonna meet Guanglong downstairs now 
    Then Rach and the rest are coming over in awhile 
    I'm repeating Yiruma's pieces again and again on my itunes. 

    30th Jan 

    One fullerton with Rach 
    Some place to chill and relax. 
    I still remember that time when I........
    Wel, well. 
    What's there to be done 

    This is why I'm gonna get a mac 




    We took like a series of retarded videos and we're only gonna keep for it memories' sake. 
    They are retarded to the max 




    Should I get another canon cam?


    I still my blackberry the most


    Tongue, yes, no?




    You have no idea what you're dealing with. 
    It's time. 
    You're just throwing yourself into something you don't wanna be. 
    If only there's an alternative 

    No comments: