Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 12, 2010

    Listen

    I went to work at reached at 10am sharp despite having only three hours of sleep. 
    Awesome or what? 
    Things were fine today. 
    But Sel's and the booth that I'm working at is like at the opposite of each other. 
    How sad. 
    I'm gonna sleep early today and I mean it. 
    But there's still dinner left for me. 
    Shall go grab a bite before sleeping. 
    I'm a walking zombie 
    Shermaine Goh, stop it. 
    Stop shopping online, your money is depleting. 

    24th Jan 

    So Wavehouse it was, with the girls and the company of others 

    This was probably the only picture I could find in my cam. 
    I was just too lazy to have in one hand my phone and the other my camera
    So I just dumped it in the locker
    Get high
    Dance like there's no tomorrow 


    I've ugly roots now I know  


    So what is this now?

    No comments: