Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 24, 2010

    Diamond

    Yeah so I was back at raffles city today and the uniform made me look like a clown. 
    What was wrong with the designer. 
    Work was pretty fine today, time pass pretty fast too. 
    So quite a few came down to meet me after my work. 
    And I'm like really into mash potatoes now too. 
    I'm sick of seeing mac infront of me now. 
    Mac for lunch and i've to tolerate seeing that gayboy eating his mega meal infront of me during dinner just now. 
    The sight of mac now makes me wanna puke. 
    Ok maybe I'm exaggerating things by a lil
    But ok no mac till I get rid of the mac phobia 

    Not to forget, I'm still craving for japanese cuisine. 
    Alright I'm going back to gossip girl after this and i'm not sleepy at all. 
    Finish me off please. 
    So should I or should I not engrave anything on my ipod? 
    It looks good clean too huh 

    Happy 16th Rach. 
    Everything is ok. 

    It was fun working with you babe 
    Maybe one day I can go for a visit in Aus?
    6th Feb 

    I know I looked like crap but that was probably the only photo I have with them 
    So all of them quitted like during that period of time and it's really sad because it was fun working with them around 
    Ok Mirah's still working though 
    7th Feb 

    Joined them for lunch 
    So like for the only one day that i'm not working, I still had to head down to raffles city. 
    You've to understand how sick I was of alighting at cityhall. 
    Damn, you can't imagine how bad it is to work everyday, then home, then sleep, then work and the routine goes on. 
    You've no idea how bad it is 
    Think I'm breaking free of it now since school's starting and my schedules are getting less tight 
    Before I get off topic 
    This was kinda a last get-together lunch for Sar. 
    Before she flys off to Aus. 
    And I'm sure on her last day of work, she really had her time. 
    Because the most ridiculous ever thing happened in nine west. 
    I don't even know why i'm typing so much today. 
    I just feel like.
    Alright back on 
    Then I met Bff at central for my nails 
    Did something simple this time. 
    Yes, none other than french mani. 
    She was complaining half the time there about how hungry she was 
    So we ended at at waraku to have the big bowl udon 
    I can still remember the first time that we were there 
    Cherry 

    I've this great urge to shop. 
    Should I just ignore the rules I set on myself this week about not shopping?! 

    I miss you bff. 
    Believe in yourself 

    I like square nails 






    Heart-to-heart talks 
    So we thought a lot and we talked a lot. 





    I don't wish for this to happen. 
    You never will 

    No comments: