Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 06, 2010

    Learnin the blues

    So I lost my ipod, and I'm whining over it now. 
    I really can't live without my ipod, so I would probably get one at the it fair or after it. 
    No matter what, I've to get one soon. 
    So ipod chromatic or itouch? 
    I can't decide 
    I would die on my way to work, everywhere that i'm travelling to. 
    I've to destress now, feel so blue and all. 
    But it's ok, I'm going to shop all I want tomorrow! 

    I've been doing everything in this horrible lighting.
    I thought I've to suffer with this light again tonight 


    And then Dad walks into my room and got it fixed! 
    Awesome or what?
    But still I've to get a new ipod myself.
    Equally bad. 
    Rach popped by this afternoon
    I went out of my house in my still asleep state 
    11th Jan 

    Been long isn't it. 
    Frankly speaking, I kinda miss school. 
    Miss the times spent in class, free periods, recess, after school hanging out and everything 
    Like what I've said, it's been work, work and more work. 
    How mundane 
    Holland V seems to be our favourite hangout at that time 

    Triff, for the tenth time, I'm still gonna say when are we meeting?
    Another red hair boy now. 
    What's with the red craze?
    Meiqi, yes she went back to school with her hair like that 
    To get our results slip, I know I screwed it up. 
    13th Jan 

    We travelled all the way to Holland V just to have daily scoops 
    Then Starbucks 





    Should I sleep or watch gossip girls?

    It totally slipped off my mind. 
    Till now. 

    No comments: