Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    Head rollin

    I woke up staring at my laptop screen with blurry vision. 
    Oh and I just remembered the picture Mich of Ed Westwick last night. 
    It was a major turnoff thank you. 

    Why can't I sleep peacefully all the way till like late noon. 
    I took off from work today because I need a rest. 
    But I'm meeting Sel later! 
    I don't understand a single shit that's she typing on msn now because it's all in broken sentences. 
    One piece, one piece. 
    Slow processor mind bff. 
    Instant noodles for the win. 
    Before I head out 

    22nd Dec 

    So was this after work again?
    I could only afford time after work and sacrifice on my rest time to be out 


    Hk cafe for the I don't know how many times 

    This is my lousy phone 



    Damn, my stomach hurts 

    No comments: