Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 21, 2010

    Go

    I wanna party naooow 

    Ok so orientation starts on the 12th of Apr. 
    Really regretted not giving my all for the paper. 
    I think I practically slept through everything. 
    Yes I know I screwed it up now. 

    So this was mahjong a few days back. 
    I had three consecutive days of mahjong. 
    Enough, time for a rest before getting back to it. 
    And Mich's gonna go bonkers over it as well
    So met Michelle Punkrock, i've no choice but to use that to differentiate the two Michelle. 
    Met her at Holland V with Joel 
    Frolick with Oreo, 
    I think i've been having them for the third time this week alr. 
    Awesome or what?

    Mahjong still got time to take picture. 
    Not bad what 




    Bby girl see you again soon! 
    31st Jan

    The ever bastard Benjamin. 
    It's been long since all of us met up. 
    I'm listening to some of the songs during the period of time where the four of us will stay by somewhere. 
    Listening to those songs talking about the past 
    People changing inside, he've to make so much noise outside. 
    Threatening to draw the sheets 
    Not again, didn't I say that was the last?

    No comments: