Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 16, 2010

    Romp V

    Romp v at Zirca and Rebel! 
    Yeah no pictures. 
    Because I was so lazy

    Sitting by my laptop with hair so wet that it's like dripping droplets of water. 
    I'm just too lazy to dry it thoroughly. 
    I'm so sleepy but I've to let my hair dry before I can go to bed. 
    So lazy to use the hairdryer, so I've to wait. 
    So I thought I should do some typing here while waiting. 

    Why ain't there any nice clothes online? 
    So lazy to step to town or something to shop because I don't like to lug big and small bags all over the place. 
    One or two wouldn't hurt but an excess of them is iritating 
    Still waiting for two packages to arrive. 
    Ok I wanna get a new novel 
    Goodnight, my eyes are really slipping shut. 
    Shall leave a dry towel on my pillow and then go to sleep 

    25th Jan 

    Bff came to look for me after work 
    Bumped into Shanice at Marina
    Did Sel and I dine at hk cafe again?
    If i'm not wrong we did. 





    Okok, i'll better go. 
    SO TIRED 

    No comments: