Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 26, 2010

    Source of it

    Ok damn i'm so craving for mac shaker fries now and it's almost impossible to get myself out of the house all the way to central or maybe kap for a packet of fries.
    I've considered dialing the delivery hotline but I guess they would regard me as a nutcase. 
    Tell me who on earth ask for delivery for a packet of fries?
    Me. 
    Alright sorry, got a lil carried away with my own enthusiasm. 
    Alright Michelle, yes we're going to the gym soon ok, we need to. 
    So it was Sentosa with her today. 
    I slapped on some concealer and yes I'm ready. 
    The pictures are with her. 
    So gotta wait for her to send them to me before I can get them up. 
    So m0re about that later. 

    Oh my, I really don't wanna go to work on Sun. 
    Please someone take over my shift at nine west. 
    Pretty please. 

    I had quite a lot to say but then the words are just not coming out now. 
    So fine, I shall go back to watching gossip girl. 
    I need to shop very badly, my hands are itching really badly. 
    I need some new webs to shop at. 
    Alright i'll shop out tomorrow. 
    See you 

    12th Feb 

    Powerhouse with bff and some others. 
    Ditched pitbuilding for this 

    Sorry bff hehe 
    I really need to do something to my hair before school starts. 
    And I really hope the colour I want won't fade off to something like copper again. 



    I miss powerhouse and I wanna club now 
    Bff, 1st and 3rd April?
    Steady ok 
    I know I look hideous with shades like that but oh well 
    Sel, your chicken little 







    Why. 
    I said no second time right?

    No comments: