Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 22, 2010

    Scandalous

    I spent half of my day today rotting, sleeping and eating pizza! 
    It was such an impromtu decision for some drinks.
    Reach home and then i'm out again 
    But well now i'm home, all bathed, sitting in my room with my air-con on, like always. 
    Gonna continue watching gossip girl later. 
    I'm hooked onto them like again. 
    So I spent the last bit of last night with gayboy and Meiqi. 
    We did a hell lot of catching up, from happy to sad and then to hungry. 
    When Meiqi is around, she would never fail to tempt us into going for nice food. 
    She even said if she had a car now, we would all go Aljunied for supper. 

    My camera is dying on me soon and I was so tempted to get the canon s90 but reviews were that it isn't user-friendly. 
    Even the sales assistant said that. 
    Only gayboy supports me of getting it because he would be the one playing with my new toy 
    Well Mommy says I can have one when mine spoils. 
    Soooo happy! 

    5th Feb 

    Rach came to look for me after work or was it me who met her at Vivo 
    She just loves vivo. 

    I was having a bad hair day and for half the time, I can't keep my fringe off my right eye. 
    Which got me so fidgety. 

    Cookiesssss 
    I think I got this up on twitpic 

    Alright time to go. 
    I really don't think this is right 

    No comments: