Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010

    Apple Blossom

    Finally having my off day tomorrow. 
    So what would I be doing tmr. I really have no idea yet. 
    All I know is that I've to hurry up and head out now because bff is on the cab. 
    But I don't have to worry because there're like really a lot of cab near my place so yeap. 

    Hk cafe just now and we talked a lot about ..........
    Alright I better stop before they chop me up for being really late. 
    Bye, i'll be back in the morning or something and i'm dying to repaint my nails because it looks ugly again. 

    Anyway this was wavehouse on Sat
    With my girls and I enjoyed the company of everyone 
    More soon 
    Have the urge for ladies night this week now!


    4th Dec 

    Alright alright, this was supposed to be up like really long ago but I didn't really have the time for it. 
    But here it is 

    Meiqi's birthday and we decided to have a mini celebration for her 
    Triffffff, I miss you. 
    Let's all go out man
    When was the last time 
    The sun is going down on me 
    Bubbles 




    Birthday girl 
    Forever falling 

    Lwa, although some are still missing 
    Hehe 



    MEIQI




    Kiss baby 




    Yes they walked around with party hats on their heads. I swear. 
    Very steady 
    Awwwwww 

    Seriously can someone push me out of my room now. 
    I'm so late. 
    Adios amigo 

    No comments: