Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 22, 2010

    Future

    Give me therapy

    Tonight really don't wanna drink! 
    Someone's gonna kill me. 
    I promise, another day I'll go. Steady only 
    Not my fault ok. 
    Because I'll die at work tmr and my manager will kill me. 
    So Wavehouse soon. 
    Bff, R and B. Like finally again, the four of us. 
    I'm on a chill and relax schedule next week, I only have to work for two days and I'm free on the other five. How nice?

    Now now, I finally found things that I like while shopping alone 
    It's kinda nice to shop alone and yeah I found another thing to do while travelling alone. 
    I'll bring my novel where ever I go from now on. 


    Met Siewhoon for a short while yesterday after work 
    We're gonna go on a eating spree soon 


    3rd Dec 

    Bff
    Not my fault ok. 
    I'm a walking travesty but i'm smiling at everything 

    You can choke on your misery 

    No comments: