Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    Vicious cycle

    Tomorrow after work if Meiqi is not going to 313, I would be shopping alone. 
    Just that hour would be enough to satisfy my cravings. 
    Seriously, I'm desperately deprived of shopping 
    I'm really tired now so I think after this I'll be lying on my bed, then soon I'll doze off and before I know it, I'll hear my alarm ringing telling me it's time to wake up for work. 
    At least I'm not on full shift tomorrow so it's not that bad. 
    I wanna party this weekend

    I always have a lot on my mind to say but whenever I get my fingers moving, everyday just fades away. 
    That's how weird it is. 
    Like how weird life is, it never seems to obey us and it just goes the way it wants. 
    T, everything will be ok. 
    I've had my share and I'm still going through all those shit. 
    We're in the same boat, I've never stepped out of it all this times. 
    You're not alone, love you 

    No no, stop do I actually know what I'm doing? 
    I seriously doubt so 

    23rd Nov 

    Met Sel, Shan, Jw and Ben after work because it's Shanice's baby birthday. 
    We were supposed to celebrate her birthday on that day. 
    I wonder why it seems like on everyone's birthday or what, we would always end up at vivo. 
    Seems to really have a great affinity with that place, anyway I like it there, so..


    You ownself say next week go out one ok. 
    I know I got say wanna post for you, but wait till I find the right picture. 
    She always tell me that I can build my own airport but I think I still need to build up my capital first 

    Jw and Shanice, long time no meet. 

    Ben, don't show me your lj face please 
    I can be your bestfriend and you can be my valentine. 

    No comments: