Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    Late at night

    You're gonna come to Mommy tmr. 
    Because Mom is bringing me to get you home. 
    So I sticked to the decision of getting a blackberry instead of the iphone. 
    I know about iphone's app and all but I really don't utilise those apps that much and I'm pretty sure I would get sick of it after three days. 
    Then why get a bold. 
    Simple, because I like it 
    Anw why aren't there nicer casing for bb bold. 
    Think i'm gonna settle for either the giraffe, zebra or maybe the other one. 

    Alright alright. 
    I know some are like anticipating their posting results 
    Dying to know where they have been posted to. 
    I'm gonna join in the fun because apparently I got so bored that day and decided to submit the form. 
    But I bet i'll fall asleep before I receive the text that will inform me of the nonsensical course that i've been posted to. 
    Sorry I know there's something wrong with me tonight. 
    Shit I better stop before I turn even more cranky. 
    Goodnight

    No comments: