Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 04, 2010

    Wedding

    The results of my virgin tryout at fishtail braiding. 
    I was bored but at the same time I wanna stay home if not who knows I might be exploring some cemetry with Triff and the rest now but I requested to be home. 
    What a weird me right? 
    Today is just so weird and blue for me. 
    I don't even know what I'm doing and I think that's really stupid
    Shermaine, please wake up 

    I know my closet looks as if the clothes in it are gonna fall out anytime soon. 
    I'll find some time to pack it. 
    Don't even have enough time to sleep now 
    Alright here I am awake yet again at this unearthly hour, but I already asked Meiqi to give me a morning call if not I'm 101 percent sure I would be late for work again tomorrow and I bet Doreen would sack me after that. 
    I've so much to do now. 
    I need to shop really badly. 
    First I've to get a few pairs of shorts, skirts and at least one decent pair of jeans. 
    God damnit 
    I've so many things to get, new dress, new tops, new this and that and I really need to pamper myself. 
    I wanna download all the Kenny G's song before I would tuck myself into bed. 
    Sorry I'm a classical person. 
    Rnb would be fine but I'm not really into those yo yo shit. 
    If I'm alone at home, I still prefer listening to melodical pieces

    Lost somewhere in the wilderness and no idea when I would get it back. 
    Maybe I would let it wander around till it returns by itself. 
    Hate myself for this 
    I hope tomorrow would be a better day and there would be good company at work

    Sidetrack, I just realised that school is starting for almost everyone tomorrow. 
    I feel sad for you guys. 
    I don't even know when I'm gonna start school. 
    Maybe next half of the year? 
    Check back tomorrow. 
    I promise I'll update 

    No comments: