Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 17, 2010

    Rootbeer

    My rainy days are here again

    Woke up this morning to find that I'm gonna be late for work so the better option would be not to go for work since I'm having a chalet later. 
    No, I'm not gonna bring my laptop there because I'm not going to lug this 2kg shit all the way to Tanah Merah and back to Clementi on Tues again. 

    So since I decided to give work a miss. 
    I had some quality time to myself staying in my room. 
    My dog made the whole toilet stink to high heavens. 
    I walked into the bathroom, saw the puddles of pee everywhere and a tinge of yellowish stain on his coat of fur. 
    I guess he must have pee a lil at everywhere then lie back onto his pee. 
    What a dirty dog but he's still cute at times. 
    Well I'm being a tad too random this morning. 

    I'm waiting for granny to come over with lunch then I'll start packing my bag for the 3d2n chalet. 
    Gonna leave the cyberspace for like 2 days but still my twitter and facebook will be kinda alive. 
    By hook or by crook, I'll rape ag's iphone. 

    Oh yeah I waited for mom and the rest to be awake and thought I could get them to bring me to get my blackberry instead of Tues but I failed. 
    That's sad 
    So Tues it shall be. 

    Anyway Rach was at hillbrooks last night and she cabbed down to meet me for a short while 
    I promise her to meet her like next next Sat. 
    Because I'm working and working and working .
    Screw yourself Shermaine

    2nd Dec 

    Bff came to look for me after work and yeah her gift was nine west, elizarose 
    I miss you bff and I might be going over to look for her at work before heading to Tanah Merah like alone because apparently, I can't wake up on time 



    Got miss me or not, must miss me ok 
    Bestfriend for like how many years and I can count on her when I need a listening ear although she will reply crap at times hehe 
    You will know when I'm not myself

    Hk cafe for dinner. 
    Our fav spot 

    I've no idea why we're not getting sick of Hk cafe 
    I feel like eating pastas now 


    I desperately need to do a touch up for my roots or maybe I should just give my hair a new colour. 
    A lighter brown?

    Your nails very scary 




    I miss my manicured nails instead of ugly self-painted nails 
    Have to find some time to head down to Central mall for a pampering session. 
    Who's in?

    If only, if only 

    No comments: