Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 10, 2010

    Groove

    Phuture yesterday was good. 
    Alcohols could never be missed for such nights. 
    So now now, Phuture or powerhouse. 
    I left my cam in my bag and threw it into the locker because I just can't be bothered to hold everything on my hand without a clutch with me so I only have like a few pictures. 
    I'll get them up soon 
    The next time I promise not to be lazy 


    Heading out for some sun. 
    But wait, by the time I'm there, I guess the sun would be setting soon. 
    I'm gonna rush there before the rest gives me killer stare the moment I'm there. 
    Ben just gave me a text, told me to hurry because there are hot guys there and I bet the hot guy he's talking about is himself. 

    I can balance up my life really well. 
    Nightlife in the night and out for the sun the next day 
    I better head out naowwww 

    No comments: