Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 09, 2010

    Yesterday

    Out with bff today and we caught up a lot. 
    She made sacrifices and we headed to Clementi after we were finished with town 
    So finally I had the chance to shop but I'm going back for more 
    We still have royce vsop chocolates which we couldn't finish. 
    Thought that we could actually finish 20 pieces within the night but we overestimated ourselves. Now it's staying cool in my freezer 
    So we're gonna meet again 
    Commission for it fair in my hands now 
    I kind of like selling laptops actually. 
    I get to meet a lot of interesting customers 

    Sel, Zouk tomorrow ok? 
    Don't bomb me. I'll chop you 
    And maybe heading to Malaysia on Wed 

    Mich baby, tomorrow I go check my schedule and we will meet up when I've my off days! 
    I'm gonna head to bed after this post. 
    Because I've to reach raffles city at 1030 tomorrow again. 
    Oh no 

    Worth it? 
    I'll be fine. 
    It will be ok 

    23rd Nov 

    Shanice's birthday 
    At vivo 

    I was really tired that day so I look like one kind 
    Nuggets 
    All by myself-Celine Dion 
    Poor Shanice, got her ice-cream onto her hair 




    Tomorrow I'm gonna take a longer route to work. 
    I've no idea why but I want some time to myself 

    No comments: