Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 29, 2010

    Colourless

    Along the way, don't let it be back again 

    Met T just now and she's so mean. 
    Just kidding. 
    So Sunday right? 
    Anyway R things are gonna be fine alright. 

    No more asking around. 
    I've been posted to nowhere and i've decided on SIM, I think. 
    Because other than that, I would only consider psb. 
    Don't go on please 
    I wanna party

    I've predicted that tomorrow i'll be logged onto facebook for almost the whole day because i'll be working alone at stage which would probably freeze me to death. 
    You would never imagine my boredom working there. 
    "Throw acid onto my face please"
    That's what someone said to me after spending their day there. 
    Yes it's that bad 
    On a higher note. I have some time to myself. 

    6th Dec 

    Steve Madden@ion 
    I know i'm always fooling around in there 


    All you need is time 




    When would nine west pay for this month be in? 

    No comments: