Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 30, 2010

    Spell

    Rach is coming over to my place soon. 
    She said that an hour ago actually, always like that but it's ok I still love you too.
    One reason, because I'm always like that too.
    We're heading to One fullerton baby. 
    To catch up, to chill, to.. 
    Before I get on with my other plans in the night 
    Bff is still working, but i'm not. 

    And Shanice see, i'm blogging right not doing what you said I was and not replying you. 
    Bad girl 
    So she says she's gonna crash my home when she's free and I told her if she don't meet us. 
    I'm gonna burn down her place 
    Jc girl now, only free on weekends 

    What should I do to my fringe now?
    Should I snip, snip it again?

    8th Dec 

    I went to meet these people despite being half dead after work. 
    So it was Jiawei's birthday, I mean to celebrate his birthday. 
    Just a meet up though 

    Shanice baby 


    That girl suddenly run in, I don't know who is she. 
    Bff don't kill me 






    This was classic. 
    I'm sure he will start screaming his head off at me when he sees this 
    Only for you 

    Now i've to wait till Mon before bb is alive. 
    I don't know it's starhub or singtel to blame 

    No comments: