Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 12, 2010

    Results

    So I guess today was more or less of a results day. 
    Or at least for the 17 year olds. 
    Alright I admit I got screwed up results and when I saw my english grades my heart skipped a beat. 
    Hated myself for screwing the paper up, staying up the night before, falling asleep during the time the papers took place, rushing through everything. 
    I only have myself to blame 
    Got so affected. 
    Well what can I do?
    The rest weren't as bad because I expected them to be this bad. 
    So now Sim or Shatec with Triff. 
    But I'll probably enrol into Sim. I know nuts about when I've to apply for it and all so I think I'll have to give the school a call before before I miss the enrolment date. 
    Have the thoughts of going overseas but I guess that will be for me to pursue my degree maybe a year or two down the road. 
    I want mass comm but it seems to me that there isn't any mass comm courses in sim. 

    So ice-cream at holland v today with lwa, then to starbucks then to Pioneer. 
    And yeah thank god I was denied entry into the hall. 
    If not I really have no idea how am I gonna face the teachers. 

    Ok, after i'm done with painting my nails. 
    I'll wash my face and head to bed because i'm working tomorrow. 
    To think I still have the mood to paint my nails. 
    Good job Shermaine 

    25th Nov

    I know I'm really backdated but don't nag at me for posting this slow 
    I've to juggle between work and my entertainment life. 
    I've a family life too 

    So it was butter with bff that night. 
    Funny right Sel? 
    Hairband hehe, you get my idea?

    Don't be sad 


    I need to take a holiday. 
    Find a place away from everyone 

    No comments: