Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 01, 2010

    Surprise

    So it was phuture last night with Jovene, Pauline, Macy, Cheryl and more others. It was a pretty fun night with the great company and the good thing is phuture wasn't as packed as usual. I got pretty tipsy despite telling myself not to. Well then it was nana for a little while after that before heading to thomson for ba chor mee. Always hungry. Right now I'm already feeling really hungry, having a million food cravings. Oh no, but to avoid spamming twitter with my food cravings, I thought I should just come and update this space of mine. 

    Having this splitting headache from I don't know where. It can't be from the hangover, it's been more than 12 hours, so really impossible, but who knows. Feel so weak and tired but I just don't feel like sleeping or maybe I should just sleep. I don't even know what I'm trying to type now. Ok let me side track, whenever there's problem with my bb I'll feel like changing to iphone 4 on the spot. Ok stop maybe I should just stop comparing between both phones. I'm so hungry now, so tired, so bored. Can I just kill myself. 

    Not gonna eat. I'm very determined to lose weight this time round. I know I've been saying that for maybe the thousandth time or what. But I just have no idea why I always fail to do so. No more supper, no more fattening food. Abstaining from alcohol, which leads to cutting down from parties and all. Yes I'll try to stick to the new regime I've planned for myself. 
    I think I wanna just lie down and rest before my migraine kills me before I does it myself. Goodnight 

    30th Aug 

    So on my actual birthday, my two lovely bbg came to my place to surprise me with hotcakes! Because the night before I was complaining how hungry I was and how much I wanted to have mac breakfast. So thoughtful right? All I know was that I was still in my dreams then all of a sudden there were loud bangings on my room door. Startled and shock, opened the door and jump back onto my bed without second thoughts thinking that it was my mom or something. The two of them just started singing a birthday song for me, how sweet!
    Pestered me to get preparing because they all know how slow I am when it comes to this. So I dragged myself out of bed. 

    Always delaying time, I just can't do things fast 

    Bugis for steamboat because we were all kinda craving for it. 
    Is this counted as annoying?




    The even planned the second part of the surprise by asking ben and siewhoon to make their way down when we were eating with a cake. How lucky I am to have such sweet friends right?
    Desperately need to lose weight. I know, I know. 
    Been long since I caught up with Siewhoon and that day was the chance too! Love you babe, see you soon again 

    Lucky bitch, to have hugs from everyone. I'm referring to you Benjamin Chua 




    Astons tomorrow hehe 





    It was a simple day with dinner and good company too. We don't have to be partying to have fun, don't you all agree? Ok I really need a rest before I faint. 

    No comments: