Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 10, 2010

    Rebel to Phuture

    Was at home deciding whether to party or not last night. Was pretty tired because I slept at 9am in the morning and woke up at 1pm to prepare for school. The thing is that I don't even know why I slept at 9 when I was practically doing nothing. 
    Well kinda feeling zouk and decided to visit phuture for the night. Swirl art for some froyo cravings and then to zouk with pauline, macy, beelay and the rest. 
    No drunk texts from me, no drunk tweets and all. Yeah I was high throughout phuture then for a lil while at nana and then I was totally sober after that. Yeah so as you can guess, nana after zouk. But many didn't make it there, too drunk at other clubs. Met Mich, Irwin and gabe there. Before sending everyone home, quite a few familiar faces seen last night.
    Quite a tiring night, but well I do miss partying with all of them and my a few of my fav drinks. Hahaha, gonna hit zouk probably during ladies night or the weekends, so we shall see 

    Damn it's back to school life tomorrow. Mon-Sat, school everyday from 330-630. How pathetic, thank god lessons start late so I can get in to sleep in and still party on the usual nights. But how I wish it was only a 5 day school week. 

    4th Sep 

    Quite an impromptu decision to be at rebel. Was supposed to only meet Carilyn at Clarke quay to chill. 

    So from chilling to......
    Snapping pictures, then to......


    Be inside rebel hahaha 
    See you soon babe, for studies and partying some days ok! 






    Jessica 

    Went over to zouk after awhile at rebel, didn't really like the music for the night. Nana after zouk. Seem to be really lazy to even bring along my camera with me where ever I go. Only when someone wants to take picture then I would take it out. Look, after rebel, no pictures of zouk and nana. Even now, my camera is lying beside me with no battery left in it at all. Shouldn't be so lazy right? If only I had a new and better cam, like G11, olympus or maybe even nex? 

    No comments: