Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 18, 2010

    Mon night

    My assignments nearly drove me to the wall last night. I was really staring hard at my management textbook, lecture notes, googling info in between, but nothing is going into my head. Spent a really long time trying to complete it, from evening to 6am then to bed, woke up at 12 and continued till about 330pm before rushing to school to hand in that piece of crap on time. I promise that I'm never gonna do last minute work again, so hopefully I'll not be lazy and get started on my business math later. I swear I nearly broke down last night, I was so angsty and all worrying about what if I can't complete this on time, how am I going to school to hand it in. It takes 50% of my mpo module, no submission means failing that module, panicking every now and then, that sucks, on the verge of falling apart. 

    Talked to Mom about the need for a new laptop already, so what, should I get a macbook pro? Getting it means no funshion, or I can actually keep this laptop to watch shows, or maybe use that old lousy desktop. Make to do with whatever that is left right? 

    I'm feeling really sleepy now, wanna be tucked in bed with my favourite music and a good book. But I know the good book would have to be replaced with my lecture notes, sitting upright, start doing my bloody business math. I really pity myself. 
    I'll probably be back later because I just played around with my webcam. Thats if I'm not lazy. 

    Caught a movie last Sat and caught up with a friend too. Now if I've the time I know what I can do over the weekends. Like a random out of town weekend. Sounds fun, we shall see

    Clarke Quay for fooooodie day. 
    Main meal was ba kut teh that we were all craving for. Already feeling full enough but we still went for this food fest thing that Carilyn brought us to
    Going over to Clarke quay to meet Carilyn 
    They had Dtf's xiao long bao. 
    How could I give that a miss, never. 
    I've heard so much about the colourful xlb, and I so wanna try them though the flavours are a lil weird 
    Chilled for a little while
    Then I think we decided to go over to Cine. Not like I don't know how boring town is. But tell me what else to do.

    No comments: