Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 29, 2010

    Spacing out

    I always seem to be spacing out when I'm doing nothing. I got sick of chasing dramas for this few days and then I turned to iphone/touch games. Thought of picking out a book to read but was too lazy to walk so I just sat there and space out. Then I started googling about the nice houses in singapore. Then I suddenly thought about hongkong. Wanna just fly over, spend some time there in the nicest hotels, just relax and pamper myself there and not think of anything. All the nice delicacies there that you would not get to eat here, places, rides, everything that's not available local. All the images made me feel like just flying over right at this very moment. I'm thinking of flying over during the next holiday, after every very first dms paper. Hmm what about it, anybody with me?

    Gonna meet the girls tomorrow to party. Like after cooping myself at home for a few days and night, I think it's time to get out of home, dress up and yeah party. So probably the usual routine, phuture then nana? Will see about it. Finally able to meet up with the girls! It's like for the entire holidays, we've only seen each other like once or not at all. But well since school's starting, gonna see them almost everyday again, if only all of them moved up. Sigh 

    I need to do something to my hair and everyone is telling me it's too risky to do a diy hair dye because of my hair's length. Quite true, one mistake which might result in an uneven dye, I would just hide myself at home, ok maybe not that bad but you get my point? I'm feeling really hungry now but I'm not gonna eat. I can hear my stomach growling every few minutes. I just hope time would pass faster, sleep and wake up then I would have an excuse to eat again. Refuse to eat now because I know that if I'm gonna put anything into my mouth, I would definitely feel really guilty about it then yeah keep telling myself I shouldn't eat right? Ah life sucks just like that 

    I've somemore rantings to be made. If only my maid was still here. I wouldn't have to do my own bed. Wash my own dishes. I'm hoping that I won't have any hangover after ladies night, because whenever I'm suffering from a hangover, all I want would be some hot soup or a bowl of noodles which my maid would normally cook for me. But the thought of Thursday morning with none of this makes me feel like crying. We don't even have delivery for noodles here right? See, tell me how am I gonna survive. Feel so sad now. I wanna shop, but then again I'll feel guilty for spending. Why am I such a procrastinator. Whatever I should just shut up and go to bed. Goodnight and have fun tomorrow everyone 

    No comments: