Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 03, 2010

    Care

    I'm suffering from the weekend blues. Not only have I not partied this weekend, I even spent my saturday at home. Hate myself for feeling so lousy, paranoid and shitty. Can't I just kill those thoughts in my head. Maybe like what Mich says, some thoughts are just way too loud and clear in our mind to be blocked out. Look at the time and I'm still awake, I really need someone to knock me out every night so I won't have to try so hard to sleep, which I didn't used to have to do. If you get what I mean. I'm just afraid that once I fall asleep I would wake up trying to differentiate reality from the nightmare I just had because it all seem so real. If this goes on, I would probably go into depression for real, shut myself down and all. Whatever, I need my sleep, a good rest, a real one. 

    Trying to shut out all my thoughts now while putting Annie Lennox-Why on replay. 
    Craving for some zion road hawker food now, and Mich and I are gonna head there tomorrow for fooooood. I don't wanna put my happiness into food and end up binging, then gain weight, then feel lousy and the whole damn cycle repeats itself again. I should just shut up and go to sleep, if only I could 

    Random pictures found in my laptop, will upload the rest of them when I'm in a better mood 
    Supperclub on one of the Sat. With Mich, Sel and Freida. Shum joined after awhile later. Nana after that and Bencoolen for supper because we all were starving and even plain maggie goreng tasted like heaven for us. 

    No comments: