Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 06, 2010

    Randoms

    Amath wasn't exactly kind to me today but well, I'm gonna try to catch up with school work and I shall stop talking so much about school for now. 
    Had the sudden urge to cook myself mac n cheese after heading to the supermarket just now with Mich so let's cook on Sun ok! My place! So excited hehe
    Finished watching my show and i'm gonna try to sleep now. Goodnight everyone, give everyone my laugh hahaha. I wanna be happy tonight, tomorrow morning when I wake up, for the rest of the day and everyday. I want to, I want to. Really want to 
    Anyway finally had ayam penyet just now with the girls, Beelay, Jovene, Georgy and Pauline. Miss all of them so much, haven't been seeing them much, but since school's on again now, gonna see them 6 days a week and should I work since I've quite a lot of time to spare before school? Hmm contemplating. Then I would have more extra cash to do this and that, get this and that. 

    Some nights before supperclub

    Before entering phuture with Carilyn and caught up with Shum for a bit I think. 
    See you soon babe, mahjong??
    Hope so.....

    No comments: