Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 19, 2010

    Holland V

    School was fine today, got to catch up better in business math. Feel smarter but well, gonna head to holland v now with a book, music, some notes to chillllll. Anyway is anyone up for Nana tmr?

    Alright, better hurry out of home to meet Carilyn, have to drop by the post office to send something as well. Time is running out fast. 
    Back laterrrrrr. Seeya

    Bbm has already become part of my life, so all my friends can you all go get a blackberry please hehehehe. Pink or purple housing would be better?
    Mixed my mac matte honey love with the maybelline tinted lip gloss/balm, whatever you call it. At least my lips don't look as chapped already. Just the matte honey love, I look like someone who has been sick for a few weeks 




    Ok bye bye, for real, i'm signing off this timeeeee. 

    No comments: